Full-text subscription database of federal and state cases, statutes, law reviews and news.
- To find law review articles, use the "Look up a Legal Case" box and then click on the "Law Reviews" link.
- To find cases, use the box titled "Look up a Legal Case".
- Click on the "cases" link within that box then use "Advanced Options" to limit by date or jurisdiction; "Build Your Own Segment Search" allows you to search for terms among the core terms, headnotes, etc. For example: CORE-TERMS(evolution) AND HEADNOTES("establishment of religion")
- To search the U.S. Code, click on "Search by Subject or Topic" then Legal: "Federal Statutes and Regulations". Under "Advanced Options", check only "Annotated U.S. Code (USCS)".
- To find public laws, click on "Search by Subject or Topic" then Legal: "Federal Statutes and Regulations". Under "Advanced Options", check only "Public Laws".
Full-text subscription database of case law, law reviews, and news.
- To find law review articles, choose "All content", then "Secondary Sources", then "Law Reviews & Journals". Alternatively, from a results list, if available, choose "Secondary Sources" or "Context & Analysis", then "Law Review Commentaries".
- To find cases, choose "All content", then "cases".
- To search the U.S. Code, choose "Federal Materials" then "United States Code Annotated (USCA)".
- Black's Law Dictionary is under "All content" then "Secondary Sources" and in the right-hand column.
Index to Legal Periodicals and books, 1982-
Index to Legal Periodicals Retrospective, 1908-1981
International coverage and access to law reviews, scholarly articles, jurisdictional surveys, legislation, and more. Search on a citation to a case in the "Court Cases" field. Search on a citation to the U.S. Code using the form "8 U.S.C. 1158" in the "Statute" field.
and many others on our Articles & Databases list.